Home buyers often lack imagination. Turn an empty or cluttered space into an ideal oasis.
More than just looking nice; Staging makes a house feel like a home!
Design and paint consultationThis First Step in 90 Minutes
- Sometimes all you really need is a fresh perspective, some inspiration, and a plan. It’s fun and fast-paced! Ask us your hardest design questions; Show us problem areas, paint options, Pinterest boards… And we will give you the tools and advice to get you there. Many clients are prepared to go it alone after this, so there is no pressure to purchase additional services. Don’t forget to be prepared with your questions, and take notes as we go along.
"As seen on TV" RedesignWelcome to your reimagined space
- Our signature package: Come home to your newly designed space, incorporating your favorite things! We move your existing decor—furniture, rugs, artwork and accessories—during this transformative process. After the intial Design Consultation ($175), we come up with a redesign plan and an estimated timeframe based on the number of rooms and the amount of furnishings, artwork and accessories. Prepare to be dazzled with the “reveal”!
The Extra MileMany services offered at one low hourly rate
- This is where we get into the nuts and bolts. So, we’ve had our consultation and you still need some help? We offer our services hourly to continue on the road to achieving your design vision.
- Paint color palette selection
- Furniture and accessory shopping
- Inspiration boards
- Picking finishes for new construction or renovations (tile, flooring, plumbing, hardware, lighting…)
- Creating to-do lists, goals, and timelines to keep you on track when we aren’t around
Home Staging1.5 Hour Consultation
This is a valuable walk through to point out trouble spots, and home value detractors. A buyer’s first impression determines if your home is a “fixer upper” or “turn-key dream home”. Moving a few pieces of furniture, decluttering, painting, cleaning, and minor aesthetic alterations can make all the difference. You decide how far you’d like to take it; we just give the advice. This service comes with an invaluable written recap and check-list of items discussed.
Hands on StagingMovers and Shakers
- This is where the rubber meets the road. We roll up our sleeves and begin the transition. Boxing clutter, repositioning; furniture, art, and accessories, and going out to purchase any items required to achieve the ideal first impression. Again, everything is at your discretion. Some rooms are best left empty, but certain rooms sell the house. If the market is hot, it may not take much to sell fast, but you can always make more money on a well staged home!